PAYMENT SCHEDULE & FEES
1. Deposit: All on-site courses require a deposit to start the application process. This fee is applied towards the overall course tuition.
2. Payment must be received in full at least 30 days before the Program Start Date to avoid the rush fee of $95. Program Start Date is the first day of the training course.
3. An applicant's place in the course will not be secure until his/her program has been paid in full. Courses can fill quickly; therefore, it is suggested that payment in full be made as soon as possible after enrollment.
4. If full payment is not received 30 days before the Program Start Date, THE ENROLLEE'S PLACE ON THE COURSE MAY BE FORFEITED to a candidate on the waiting list who has paid in full.
5. Rush Fee: A 25 000 KZT
rush fee will automatically be assessed on enrollments received less than 30 days before the start date of the course, and payment is due in full upon enrollment. Last minute enrollments may not be possible due to the pre-course tasks and interview that must be satisfactorily completed before being accepted on a course. The same rush fee will be assessed on balances that are not paid in full at least 30 days before the start date of the course.
6. Change Fee: Enrollees may change their start date at no extra cost if it is done more than 30 days before the program start date. A 51000 KZT
change fee will be assessed for changes made between 30 ‐ 15 days before the start date. No changes can be made between 14 days or less before the program start date or after the program starts.CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY FOR COURSE FEES
1. If International TEFL Training Institute cancels a course for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
2. Due to low enrollments, the course organizer reserves the right to offer students an alternative program to provide them with certification or cancel the program altogether. In the case of cancellation, the money the student paid to iTTi will be returned.
3. For cancellations made by the enrollee more than 30 days before the program start date, a full refund of the course fee will be issued minus the deposit.
4. For cancellations made by the enrollee 30 – 15 days before the program start date, a 50% refund on tuition will be issued minus the deposit.
5. For cancellations made by the enrollee 14 days or less before the program start date, no refunds will be issued.
6. For cancellations made on or after the program start date, no refunds will be issued.
7. For cancellations made after the course has started for reasons regarding the quality of the course, International TEFL Training Institute may issue a refund.See Course Satisfaction Policy below
8. No refunds will be issued for trainees dismissed for disciplinary reasons (e.g., constant tardiness, lack of participation, inappropriate behavior etc.).
9. No refunds will be issued for trainees who withdraw for academic reasons (e.g., unlikely to succeed in the course, insufficient level of English).APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
1. Upon receipt of the initial 120-Hour TEFL Certification application materials, a TEFL trainer will contact the candidate via email to arrange a phone interview. Upon completion of the phone interview, final acceptance into the course will be decided. If a candidate is not accepted into a course for any reason, a full refund of the deposit paid will be issued or transferred to another course at the candidate's request.
2. If accepted, the candidate will be notified and encouraged to pay in full as soon as possible to secure his/her place in the course.ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
In order to enroll in an iTTi course, a trainee must have a level of English proficiency that enables them to follow the program and satisfactorily complete course requirements. This is a native-like ability level, at which very few or no errors are made in both spoken and written English.
If a candidate is not a native English speaker, he or she must take a placement test free of charge. All candidates must have C1 level. B2 is acceptable with proof of additional classes.
Trainees should keep in mind that insufficient English proficiency is grounds for failure
. At any point during the course, should the trainer feel that a trainee's English language ability is insufficient, the trainee will be notified of his/her probable failure. In this case, no refunds will be issued.COURSE SATISFACTION POLICY
International TEFL Training Institute stands by the quality of its TEFL courses. Trainees who are not satisfied with their course and who wish to cancel within the first 3 days of class must provide a detailed, written and signed explanation for their dissatisfaction regarding the quality of the course. In addition, they must have attended all classes up to and including the day the cancellation was received by International TEFL Training Institute. No requests for refunds will be considered unless the above procedure is followed.
International TEFL Training Institute reserves the right to investigate the claims of the trainee to validate the accuracy of his/her claims. In the event that the trainee's reasons for dissatisfaction are justified, a refund of up to 50% on tuition may be issued, minus the deposit.PASSPORTS & VISAS
Securing a passport, visa, and any necessary documentation to enter Kazakhstan and travel to, from and within the program IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTICIPANT. Participants should check with airlines about any requirements. They should also contact the embassy or consulate of the country to which they are travelling (www.embassyworld.com
) for more information. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED if the participant does not obtain passports and/or visas in time for the program start date or if an airline prohibits the participant from boarding a plane.RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK & INSURANCE REQUIREMENTSI. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am voluntarily participating in a study abroad program as either a student or a volunteer, or have (has) enrolled in a teaching certification course, with International TEFL Training Institute.
I acknowledge that travel to, from and within the foreign country in which the program is located, including at my chosen school, accommodations and any in country excursions, have inherent risks and dangers that I may be exposed to and possibly harmed by. These include, but are not limited to, personal injuries, property damage, accidents involving motor vehicles, aircraft and other forms of transportation, sickness, diseases (including food, water or insect borne diseases that are not commonly encountered in the United States), riots, political instability, crime, acts of terrorism, detention by government authorities or individuals, burglary, assault, encounters with dangerous wildlife and other hazards.
I acknowledge that as a participant in the program, I may travel to remote rural areas and will lodge and eat with the residents in those areas. As such, the accommodations, food and sanitary conditions may be below, or substantially below, the standard I am accustomed to in Kazakhstan. I also acknowledge that healthcare facilities, medical supplies and medical personnel on the program may be very limited and, if available at all, may be below or substantially below U.S. standards. I understand that iTTi has contracted with independent local organizations, outfitters, suppliers and vendors for the provision of certain aspects of the program, including, accommodations, food and excursions ("Vendors"), and that iTTi does not own or operate any of these Vendors. While iTTi has used its best efforts to select reliable and safe Vendors, iTTi is not responsible for any negligent or willful act or omission of a Vendor or other third party, and I hereby release iTTi from all claims arising out of, or related to, the willful or negligent acts or omissions of these Vendors.
I represent to iTTi that, to the best of my knowledge, I am in good mental and physical health. I am voluntarily participating in the program, with knowledge of the risks and dangers involved. I expressly accept and assume all known and unknown risks on behalf of myself. In exchange, and in consideration for participation in the program, I hereby release iTTi and its employees, agents, volunteers, officers, directors and representatives (each, a "Releasee") from any and all injuries, deaths, losses, liabilities, damages, claims, actions, suits and judgments whatsoever including costs, expenses and attorney fees (collectively, "Claims") that I may have now or in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from, connected with or related to my participation in the program, including with respect to the attached medical durable power of attorney, whether caused by any Releasee or some other person or cause. I agree that I will not, at any time, directly or indirectly, on behalf of myself, my child and my heirs, commence or prosecute any action, suit or other proceeding against any Releasee arising from, connected with or related to my participation in the program. I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend each Releasee from and against any and all Claims whatsoever that the Releasee may suffer arising from, connected with or related to my participation in the program, whether inside or outside of the U.S. Further, I hereby grant full permission to iTTi to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings, comments I make in questionnaires or letters or any other record of the program for purposes of commercial advertising, marketing or promotional literature without the need for further consent from me.II. INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
I acknowledge that I have been fully advised and warned by iTTi that it is compulsory that I purchase and maintain both personal travel insurance and health insurance which covers medical expenses, emergency medical evacuations, accidental death or dismembering and repatriation of remains for the period that I am traveling and participating in the program. It is my responsibility to make certain that the insurance covers such costs incurred outside of the U.S. iTTi may, from time to time, offer health or travel insurance coverage through selected insurance providers so that I can obtain a group rate, but they are under no obligation to do so. Should I choose to select any insurance package provided through iTTi, I acknowledge that I have independently verified the sufficiency of the coverage for my needs.III. GENERAL; SIGNATURES
1. Governing Law. This document shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Kazakhstan and shall be honored in any jurisdiction where it is presented.
2. Binding Effect; Modifications. This document shall be binding upon me and all persons having or claiming rights on my behalf. If any provision of this document is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this document shall be not affected thereby and shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. This document may not be modified orally.
By checking the Terms & Conditions box when registering or purchasing a course, I indicate that I have read and agreed to the contents of the iTTi Terms & Conditions, including the cancellation and refund policy.